By the Student User
Samsung galaxy s10+ specification: for TECHNICAL people only, I am not one of them.
- Carrier Type: T Mobile
- Color: Ceramic Black
- Display: Main Display Resolution 3040 x 1440 (Quad HD+)Main Display Size: 6.4″Main Display Technology Dynamic AMOLED Color Depth 16M
- Camera: Camera resolution (Front)10MP Selfie, 8MP RGB Depth, Camera resolution (Rear): 12MP Wide-angle, & 16MP Ultra Wide,12MP Telephoto Video Recording Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps Main Camera – Flash: Yes Main Camera – Auto Focus: Yes
- Memory: Internal Memory 1TB Storage, 12GB RAM Available Memory Micro SD (Up to 512GB)
- Network SIM: Size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Connectivity 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAMUSBUSB
- 3.1 Gen 1 Bluetooth: Bluetooth v5.0ANT+: Yes Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Galileo Earjack 3.5mm StereoWi-Fi Direct: Yes NFC: Yes PC Sync.Smart Switch (PC version)
- OS: OS Android 9
- Battery Video: Play Time Up to 22
- Audio: Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC ,MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF ,IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DFF, DSF, APE
- Video: Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM Video Playing ResolutionUHD 8K (7680 x 4320)@ 30fps
- Services and Applications Gear Manager Galaxy Watch,Gear Circle (Manager Support),Gear Fit,Gear Fit2,Gear Fit2 Pro,Gear Sport,Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear IconX,Gear IconX (2018),Gear VR with Controller,Gear 360,Gear 360 (2017)
- Key Features: 1. Bixby: Yes 2. Cinematic Infinity Display: Yes 3. Ultrasonic Fingerprint ID: Yes 4. Pro-grade Camera: Yes 5.All-day Intelligent Battery 4,100 mAh
- Wireless Power Share: Yes
- Details are taken from https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/phones/galaxy-s/galaxy-s10-plus-1tb-at-t-sm-g975uckfatt/#specs
Samsung galaxy Reviews:
I am a Constant Samsung user since 2014. I switched my first phone from Sony Experia Z1 to Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. It was a mind bobbling experience for me to use such a revolutionary phone. I first moved from India to the USA at that time, so I still remember Over usage of the phone because of Maps, Internet, and Gaming. I like most of the thing about Samsung Galaxy Phones especially Battery life.
Lifestyle changes through Samsung:
I upgrade Samsung over this years from Samsung S6 edge to Samsung S10+. All of them is unique by there own ways, From edge display, to Infinity curved Display all phones changes there view how technology evolves in these five years. Samsung just not changes the Displays, but also make changes on Camera, Battery life, Charger, USB Plugging, and Obviously Virtual Reality Technology. I bought Samsung Galaxy S10+ as Pre-order from T Mobile. I got a good deal from them and Paid about $999.99+Tax with the promotion of free wireless Headphones.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Review:
What I like about the Samsung Galaxy S10+?
Features: I am not a Tech guy, so for me it’s good. But I like that its work faster than Samsung Galaxy S8+ and Samsung Galaxy S9+, because I only use Samsung I could not compare with other Phones.
Battery: I am a rough user, especially when Its come to Video calls or Gaming. Little disappointed that I have to charge My phone at least once a day or sometimes twice a day, but I like when its come to charge the phone because it is faster Like literally 50% charge in 20 mins or less.
Wireless Charger: I like when it comes to charging our phone Wireless, It also has a reverse wireless charger, so I can charge my Headphones wherever and whenever I want.
Gaming Experience: I play most of the time game on the phone, so I get a great experience for basal-less display. It takes literally no Second to start games, and load it back again if you leave it from the middle of it.
Camera and Ultrasonic touch lock on displays are the bonus features for me. At first, I feel discomfort using on display touch lock, but now it seems like it just another lock just on the front side than the back.
What I don’t Like about Samsung Galaxy S10+?
It is an expensive phone when we Compare other black ship Phones like, One Plus 7 pro which has the almost same specification. After using this quite while I can say overheating is one of the main problems I face. I am overseas Indian, So I talked to my family every day via Video calls, but It overheats crazy.
This Phone is slippery Devil. I haven’t dropped it yet but I highly recommend Protection of your phone.
Do I recommend Samsung Galaxy S10+?
Yes, I do recommend Samsung Galaxy S10+ to those who can effort such a Phone, Unless spending $1000 to just play games or Camera, I don’t believe it a worth. You always can see a better alternative for a cheap prize.
If you are one of the users please feel free to share your experience in the Comment Box, and Please share this with your friends. That will keep me motivated to share more post like this.